Ready to become a Bobcat? With three start dates per year and a streamlined application process, you can be on your way to earning your online Master of Social Work in a matter of months.
Continue reading for additional information about what you’ll need to complete your application and a list of key dates.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Petition for exceptional consideration/below 3.0 Form
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Online application with $50 application fee
- MSW application requirement checklist
- Professional resume
- Three letters of reference
- Application essay
- Professional expectations of student behavior form
- Most current field evaluation
- One reference from field instructor
- No GRE or GMAT scores required
Advanced Standing Only:
- Bachelor’s degree in social work from a CSWE-accredited institution, completed within the last 5 years**
- B or above in all required social work classes
**If the degree was received earlier, student must provide syllabi demonstrating that undergraduate courses were similar to current first-year MSW course sequence (NOTE: All students must take SW 5101 and SW 5702).
Upcoming Dates and Deadlines
|Term||Application Deadline||Start Date|
|FA 22||July 29, 2022||August 22, 2022|