- Must be a resident of either Ohio, Alaska, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, or Wisconsin
- If you are considering an online program that leads to a professional license in a state other than Ohio, we highly recommend that you contact the appropriate licensing agency in your state to seek information and additional guidance before beginning the program.
- BSN from an accredited college or university
- Minimum cumulative GPA of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Grade of C or better in statistics, management, chemistry, anatomy and physiology 1 and 2, microbiology, and research in undergraduate courses
- Current unrestricted U.S. RN license