Embark on Your Academic Journey with Ohio University
As the healthcare industry continues to grow, Ohio University serves the academic needs of students who are passionate about helping others, committed to advancing their education, and dedicated to becoming agents for positive change. The admissions criteria for our Master of Health Administration online program ensure that you and your fellow students are fully equipped, both academically and professionally, to contribute to and benefit from this challenging graduate program.
Review the information below to learn more about what you need to qualify for admission into our forward-thinking program.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in any field from a regionally accredited institution
- An overall undergraduate grade-point average of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Professional working experience in the U.S. healthcare system preferred
- One Letter of recommendation
- Excellent English writing skills
- If applicable, students may also need to include TOEFL scores (100 iBT with 26 on Writing Section) or IELTS scores (8.0 minimum across all bands)
(We expect accepted students to have an understanding of statistics and financial accounting, but this prerequisite can be completed after admission and before starting the program).
Do you have additional questions about our admissions requirements? If so, contact one of our dedicated Enrollment Advisors today by calling 1-877-823-1113.
Upcoming Dates and Deadlines
|Term||Application Deadline||Start Date|
|FA 22||July 29, 2022||August 22, 2022|
*A 1-year option program will be available for Fall admission only.