Online Master of Business Administration
- MBA Academic Calendar
- MBA Admissions
- MBA Course Descriptions
- MBA Faculty
- MBA FAQs
- MBA in Accounting
- MBA in Business Analytics
- MBA in Business Venturing & Entrepreneurship
- MBA in Executive Management
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Health Care
- MBA in Operations & Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Strategic Selling & Sales Leadership
- MBA Rankings
- MBA Tuition and Fees
- Online Master of Business Administration Blog
Financial theory doesn’t add value.
Financial analysts do.
Advance your knowledge of financial management. Choose Ohio University for your online Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Finance and learn how to invest in dynamic financial markets. You can gain a deeper understanding of portfolio management and corporate finance, as well as study financial protocols at the firm level.
Ranked 3rd best MBA value as seen in Fortune
Coursework 100% online
No GMAT required
Complete in as few as 2 years