Ready to become a Bobcat? With three start dates per year and a streamlined application process, you can be on your way to earning your Online Master of Athletic Administration in a matter of months.
Continue reading for additional information about what you’ll need to complete your application and a list of key dates.
- Proof of a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited four-year college or university
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA of at least 2.7 on a 4.0 scale in the last 60 semester hours
- A minimum of 2 years athletic administration or coaching experience at the middle or high school level
- Two letters of recommendation from professional references with one coming from a current interscholastic athletic administrator
- A two- to four-page statement of purpose essay
- Current resume detailing professional experience
- A completed admissions application $50 application fee; $55 for international students*
- GRE not required
*International students should contact an enrollment advisor for additional admissions requirements
Upcoming Dates and Deadlines
We offer three start dates per year (January, May, and August).
|Term||Application Deadline||Start Date|
|FA 22||July 29, 2022||August 22, 2022|