Embark on Your Academic Journey with Ohio University
Ready to become a Bobcat? With three start dates per year and a streamlined application process, you can be on your way to earning your Online Master of Public Health in a matter of months.
Continue reading for additional information about what you’ll need to complete your application and a list of key dates.
The admissions criteria for our Master of Public Health online program ensure that you are fully equipped, both academically and professionally, to contribute to and benefit from our challenging graduate program. Requirements include:
- Earned bachelor’s degree at the start of the MPH program from a regionally accredited university
- GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (undergraduate)
- GPA of 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale (graduate)
- Submit three professional letters of recommendation
- Submit a personal statement (1000 word limit) (academic background, professional background, why you want to pursue an MPH at OHIO, and what you plan to do in the future)
- Send official transcripts
- CV or resume
- TOEFL official scores sent to Ohio University
Upcoming Dates and Deadlines
|Term||Application Deadline||Start Date|
|SP 23||December 9, 2022||January 17, 2023|