A scholarship is a financial aid award to an individual student for the purposes of furthering education. Upon admission to Ohio University, students that meet the criteria and qualifications for a scholarship automatically receive the award; no additional scholarship application is required. Awards are subject to change. Please be sure to note your relationship to Ohio University or with the military within your admission application.
Become a Bobcat. Again.
We’re proud that you would consider continuing your education with us.
No matter what your undergraduate degree, as an alumni of Ohio University, you’re eligible for an automatic $1,500 alumni scholarship towards your first Online Graduate Business Certificate or $5,000 alumni scholarship towards our business graduate programs, such as our Professional MBA and Professional MSA or our Online Master of Business Administration; Online Master of Business Analytics; Online Master of Accountancy; Online Master of Athletic Administration; and Online Master of Science in Management.
Learn more about our Graduate Programs
- Online Graduate Business Certificates
- Online Master of Accountancy (MAcc)
- Online Master of Athletic Administration Program (MAA)
- Online Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Online Master of Business Analytics (MBAn)
- Online Master of Science in Management (MSM)
- Professional Master of Business Administration – Dublin Campus (PMBA)
- Professional Master of Sports Administration (PMSA)