You have a desire to serve.
Now earn the expertise.
No matter where you are, our population — whether on a local, national, or international level — requires leaders who can meet the challenges of protecting the health of vulnerable communities. This need is predicted to drive growth for medical and health services management careers by 20% between 2016 and 2026, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
The Ohio University Master of Public Health online program can prepare you to take advantage of this growth. Our curriculum teaches students to examine the behavioral, social, and cultural factors that impact healthy behavior and health outcomes.
Choose Ohio University and you can:
- Enjoy 100% online coursework
- Learn from notable faculty with real-world experience
- Complete practicums locally and receive placement at community sites
- Graduate in as few as two years
- Benefit from no residency requirement and no GRE for qualified applicants
Ohio University has been named “Best College” by Princeton Review
Ohio University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Ohio University was listed among the top research universities as rated by Forbes for America’s Top Colleges 2018.