- Bachelors degree from a regionally accredited university
- Official transcript(s)
- 2 or more years of professional experience
- 3.0 GPA
- Current Resume
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- No GMAT required
- TOEFL iBT score of 150 or ELTS of 7.5
- General academic credentials evaluation (ECE or WES report)
*For students whose undergraduate cumulative GPA was below a 3.0, please submit a personal statement with your application materials. In this statement, please discuss your academic and professional preparation including a discussion of your undergraduate coursework and any additional information that will provide a more complete picture of your academic preparedness and circumstances.
Why OHIO Online?
Ohio University blends a proud history with a dedicated focus on the future.
As the oldest public university in the state of Ohio, we’ve been helping learners like you reach their potential for more than two centuries. When you choose OHIO, you can earn a degree that’s respected by employers worldwide and join a community of 250,000+ passionate Bobcat alumni.
We’re driven by a desire to create the best possible learning experience for our students, whether they’re attending classes on campus or online. We offer dozens of flexible and affordable online degree and certificate programs that are designed to help busy professionals further their education and advance their careers from anywhere, at any time.
Discover for yourself why we’re the top-ranked college in Ohio for online education.
Enhance your skills. Broaden your career.
Top skills you can develop:
- Develop analytical, strategic, and critical thinking skills while building business leadership and decision-making abilities
- Understand and use quantitative techniques for data analysis and modeling
- Focus on advanced business topics, including management, strategic marketing, data analysis, managing resources, information systems, accounting, finance, and strategic leadership
- Demonstrate effective written and oral communication skills
- Assess and understand complex business situations and provide viable solutions using reason and information