Electronic navigation plays a critical role in the field of engineering, as well as our lives. Having reliable access to accurate global positioning information continues to make reaching our destinations safer and simpler –– from aviation and military operations to individuals seeking directions to local businesses and international vacation spots.
This specialization also opens up unique opportunities for your career, including such roles as electrical and electronics engineer, computer systems designer, and design engineer.
What is a Graduate Certificate in Electronic Navigation?
OHIO’s online Graduate Certificate in Electronic Navigation is focused on teaching you the latest technology and practices used to create navigation systems for a range of platforms and industries. With this program offered through the Russ College of Engineering and Technology, you’ll prepare for career advancement as you learn the skills to work with vehicles, mobile devices, defense applications, and more.
Our Graduate Certificate in Electronic Navigation will enable you to:
- Develop your knowledge of broadcast signal structure, theoretical development of positioning and navigation, and other topics.
- Focus your education to meet your career interests with three elective courses.
- Earn your graduate certificate 100% online as quickly as one year.
Why should you consider earning a certificate with Ohio University?
Our certificates cover highly relevant topics and are taught by experienced faculty from a program with notable national rankings. In addition, benefits of earning your certificate with OHIO include:
- Quality. Ohio University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Cost. Our certificate programs are competitively priced because we know the value of what we teach.
- Schedule. As soon as you are accepted into the program, you can get started on a certificate.
Ohio University ranks #1 online college in the state of Ohio.