Our next cohort starts Spring 2022.
Final Application Deadline:
December 3, 2021
- Complete Ohio University’s Online Graduate Admissions Application
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Current resume
- Personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Online application with $50 application fee
- No GRE or GMAT scores required
International applicants must also submit:
- TOEFL iBT score of 150 or IELTS of 7.5
- General academic credentials evaluation (ECE or WES report)
Important Application Information
- If you have an undergraduate degree in accounting, apply to the Accounting-Data Analytics pathway with code MY6164.
- If you have an undergraduate degree in business/non-accounting, apply to the Business-Data Analytics pathway with code MY6103.
- If you have an undergraduate degree that is not in business, apply to the Non-Business pathway with code MY6106.
We are here to help you every step of the way, so don’t hesitate to contact us if you need help.