Ready to become a Bobcat? With three start dates per year and a streamlined application process, you can be on your way to earning your Online MAcc in a matter of months.
Continue reading for additional information about what you’ll need to complete your application and a list of key dates.
- Complete Ohio University’s Online Graduate Admissions Application
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Current resume
- Personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Online application with $50 application fee
- No GRE or GMAT scores required
International applicants must also submit:
- TOEFL iBT score of 150 or IELTS of 7.5
- General academic credentials evaluation (ECE or WES report)
Important Application Information
→ If you have an undergraduate degree in accounting, apply to the Accounting-Data Analytics pathway with code MY6164.
→ If you have an undergraduate degree in business/non-accounting, apply to the Business-Data Analytics pathway with code MY6103.
→ If you have an undergraduate degree that is not in business, apply to the Non-Business pathway with code MY6106.
→ We are here to help you every step of the way, so don’t hesitate to contact us if you need help.
Upcoming Dates and Deadlines
|Term||Application Deadline||Start Date|
|FA 22||July 29, 2022||August 22, 2022|