Pursue Greater Management Opportunities with Ohio University
The admissions criteria for our Online Master of Science in Management program ensures that you are fully equipped, both academically and professionally, to contribute to and benefit from our rigorous graduate program.
- U.S. bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university
- 3.0 GPA
- Two letters of recommendation
- Demonstrated quantitative experience for Business Analytics certificate only
International applicants must also submit:
- TOEFL iBT score of 150 or IELTS of 7.5
- General academic credentials evaluation (ECE or WES report)
Upcoming Dates and Deadlines
We offer three start dates per year (January, May, August).
|Cohort Start||Final Deadline|
|January 3, 2022||December 3, 2021|
|May 2, 2022||April 2022|
|August 22, 2022||July 2022|