Ready to become a Bobcat? With three start dates per year and a streamlined application process, you can be on your way to earning your Online Master of Science in Management in a matter of months.
Continue reading for additional information about what you’ll need to complete your application and a list of key dates.
The admissions criteria for our Online Master of Science in Management program ensures that you are fully equipped, both academically and professionally, to contribute to and benefit from our rigorous graduate program.
- U.S. bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university
- 3.0 GPA
- Two letters of recommendation
- Demonstrated quantitative experience for Business Analytics certificate only
International applicants must also submit:
- TOEFL iBT score of 150 or IELTS of 7.5
- General academic credentials evaluation (ECE or WES report)
Upcoming Dates and Deadlines
|Term||Application Deadline||Start Date|
|FA 22||July 29, 2022||August 22, 2022|