Strategic Sales & Sales Leadership Certificate
Gain knowledge and deep understanding related to the core areas of sales, sales management, and sales analytics. In the course, you will build and practice skills in interpersonal communications, negotiations, determining customer needs, identifying and qualifying leads, as well as managing, training, and coaching a high-performance sales team. Additionally, the coursework builds your skills in making sales decisions using data and analytics tools such as sizing the sales force, allocating sales resources, account selection, and customer predictive analytics.
Upon completion of the program, you will be able to:
- Identify and discuss professional selling concepts important to today’s business environment
- Evaluate and apply sales management concepts to real-world selling situations
- Develop and use sales analytics tools to evaluate selling and sales contexts
- Qualify for the 807,300 management jobs predicted to be created between 2016 and 2026 (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- Prepare for management roles in strategic selling and sales with an average salary of $73,775 (NACE)
- Apply these nine credits toward our Online Master of Science in Management program
Expected completion time: Three 7-week courses, 21 weeks or 1.5 semesters.