Management & Leadership Certificate
The ability to effectively manage stability as well as change in an organization is a key competency for today’s competitive business leader. The certificate in management and leadership can enable students to lead change for organizational success. Coursework will explore practical applications for how to lead projects and people in an effective and efficient manner. You’ll also gain a deeper understanding of the foundation of theoretical knowledge and the skills necessary to achieve competence in this area.
Upon completion of the program, you will be able to:
- Display leader and follower skills in a team setting
- Make administrative, operational, and strategic decisions based on sets of information
- Analyze the business environment and identify opportunities and threats
- Identify strategies for sustainable competitive advantage
- Expand your networks and be ready for advancement opportunities, as well as take on the challenges of your current position
- Apply best practices to strategic leadership and decision-making, create value through strategic competitive analysis and implement strategies that can quickly impact personal and company success
- Prepare for roles in management and leadership with an average salary of $75,000 (NACE)
- Apply these nine credits toward our Online Master of Science in Management program
Expected completion time: Three 7-week courses, 21 weeks or 1.5 semesters.
Full-time option available: Expected completion time of 15 weeks or 1 semester.