This certificate addresses the need for a comprehensive understanding of the human resources value chain. This allows you to enable the optimal interface between human resource solutions and organizational needs, and deliver outstanding results through talent.
Upon completion of the program, you will be able to:
- Recognize the intersection of business strategy and talent strategy to deliver optimal organizational results
- Align the human resources process and systems to achieve organizational synergies
- Identify the legal and reputational risks inherent in the human resources value chain and develop actions to prevent and mitigate them
- Become a key contributor in the strategic planning and management of human capital in your organization
- Enter the human resources field, expand your network, or pursue a higher or more strategic position in human resources
- Qualify for the 807,300 management occupation jobs predicted to be created between 2016 and 2026 (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- Prepare for roles in human resource management with an average salary of $75,792 (NACE)
- Apply these nine credits toward our Online Master of Science in Management program
Expected completion time: Three 7-week courses, 21 weeks or 1.5 semesters.