Gain an in-depth understanding of the concepts, problems, and applications of financial decision-making. You’ll also cover topics related to corporate finance as well as how to appropriately address company-specific finance and strategy questions.
The curriculum focuses on three core areas: corporate finance, financial markets, and investments. You’ll acquire a base of knowledge and theory, in addition to gaining experience with industry-standard techniques and tools for related analysis. The coursework also incorporates real-world examples and the use of business case studies.
Upon completion of the program, you will be able to:
- Describe and implement the capital budgeting process
- Apply valuation techniques to projects and investment opportunities for firms
- Explain how the capital budgeting process and numeric techniques lead to efficient decision-making
- Gain the skills to pursue advancement or more easily change roles in finance
- Qualify for the 807,300 management occupation jobs predicted to be created between 2016 and 2026 (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- Prepare for roles in finance with an average salary of $74,201 (NACE)
Expected completion time:
- Four 7-week courses, 28 weeks or 2 semesters