Build and Grow Entrepreneurial Ecosystems
Gain an in-depth understanding of corporate entrepreneurship, venturing, and venture capital to better understand the details of a business or entrepreneurial venture. Students also develop competencies in industries that help map, build, and grow entrepreneurial ecosystems.
Upon completion of the program, you will be able to:
- Describe how existing organizations can become entrepreneurial
- Construct a viable business model based on a business idea
- Create a business case for an idea or new corporate venture
- Effectively develop and launch a new business or product line
- Qualify for the 807,300 management occupation jobs expected to be created between 2016 and 2026 (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- Qualify for roles in business venturing with an average salary of $98,000 (NACE)
- Apply these nine credits toward our Online Master of Science in Management program
Expected completion time: Three 7-week courses, 21 weeks or 1.5 semesters.