Online Graduate Business Certificates
- Business Analytics Certificates
- Business Analytics Leadership Certificate
- Business Venturing & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Finance Certificate
- Human Resources Management Certificate
- Management and Leadership Certificate
- Operations and Supply Chain Management Certificate
- Strategic Sales and Sales Leadership Certificate
- Graduate Business Certificates FAQs
- Online Graduate Business Certificates Blog
Business Analytics Leadership Certificate
In the business world, knowledge equals power. And the more information you have at your disposal, the greater your likelihood of success.
Ohio University’s online Business Analytics Leadership certificate can help you make better-informed decisions by enhancing your ability to understand and utilize data in an organizational setting. This program is designed for current business executives as well as those seeking a more advanced managerial position.
This program can prepare you to:
- More effectively lead an analytics-driven initiative within your organization
- Have an enhanced understanding of the fundamental principles and concepts of information systems and their business applications
- Use data to identify and resolve workplace issues
- Leverage analytics to guide investments in areas such as human resources, data, systems, and organizational structure
- Position yourself for the 706,900 management jobs expected to be created between 2018 and 2028 (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- Apply these nine credits toward our Online Master of Science in Management program
Expected completion time: Three 7-week courses, 21 weeks or 1.5 semesters.
|MBA 6360||Strategic Use of Information Systems||3 Credits|
Information systems have always been a critical component of the successful operation and management of organizations. Today, modern information systems are pervasive, and knowledge of how they integrate into businesses to enhance strategies and processes is essential for all positions and functional areas. Advances in digital technologies have resulted in the development of information systems that are radically transforming the nature of managerial work, the structure of organizations, and the way firms operate and compete in the marketplace. Managers must, therefore, have a solid understanding of information technology, its organizational role, and strategic implications. Regardless of your profession or position, you have little choice but to accept and assume responsibility for the innovative and effective use of information technology to enhance your organization's performance. This course is designed to provide the fundamentals necessary to begin this process.
|MBA 6460||Strategic Use of Analytics||3 Credits|
This course will provide students with the opportunity to learn more about how business analytics is being used in a variety of workplaces. The course will have a strategic and managerial focus where students will analyze many business cases. These cases will challenge students in their ability to critically evaluate the implications of business analytics.
|MBA 6560||Analytics for Executives||3 Credits|
This analytics course is designed for today's business executive seeking competitive advantage through leveraging analytics across the organization. Students will adopt the executive's vantage point as they address progressing an organization through analytics maturity as well as making the most effective investments in people, data, systems, and organizational structure. Planning the analytics project lifecycle, developing a data-driven culture, personnel management, and opportunity identification will be addressed. Students will prepare to harness analytics from the executive point of view within the context of application from corporate to non-profit organizations.