Business Analytics Leadership Certificate
In the business world, knowledge equals power. And the more information you have at your disposal, the greater your likelihood of success.
Ohio University’s online Business Analytics Leadership certificate can help you make better-informed decisions by enhancing your ability to understand and utilize data in an organizational setting. This program is designed for current business executives as well as those seeking a more advanced managerial position.
This program can prepare you to:
- More effectively lead an analytics-driven initiative within your organization
- Have an enhanced understanding of the fundamental principles and concepts of information systems and their business applications
- Use data to identify and resolve workplace issues
- Leverage analytics to guide investments in areas such as human resources, data, systems, and organizational structure
- Position yourself for the 706,900 management jobs expected to be created between 2018 and 2028 (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- Apply these nine credits toward our Online Master of Science in Management program
Expected completion time: Three 7-week courses, 21 weeks or 1.5 semesters.