Countless career paths.
You’re driven to lead in the world of business. You’re interested in pursuing your graduate education, but wondering which program will best support your career path. Ohio University’s College of Business offers several degree options designed to highlight your experience, specialize your focus, and meet your professional goals.
Earning a business master’s continues to be the most popular graduate field of study, but earning one from OHIO’s College of Business provides versatility to your resume, and various factors like cost, flexibility, and length of the program will factor into your decision about which program is right for you. Whether you’re looking to increase your knowledge to contribute more to your current professional role or start a new career path completely, Ohio University has a program to fit your needs, on your schedule.
- Online Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Online Master of Business Analytics (MBAn)
- Online Master of Accountancy (MAcc)
- Professional Master of Business Administration – Dublin Campus (PMBA)
- Professional Master of Accountancy – Dublin Campus (PMAcc)
- Professional Master of Business Analytics – Dublin Campus (PMBAn)