The Numbers Behind OHIO’s MBA Graduates
Pursuing a master’s degree in business administration poses some serious questions. Will this degree help my career? What skills can I learn and how can I apply them? Is it worth the time commitment? To help provide some answers, we surveyed our graduates on a number of areas related to their experiences with the MBA degree.
To learn more, check out the information below created by the Ohio University online Master of Business Administration program.
Add This Infographic to Your Site
<p style="clear:both;margin-bottom:20px;"><a href="https://onlinemasters.ohio.edu/blog/the-numbers-behind-ohios-mba-graduates/"><img src="https://s3.amazonaws.com/utep-uploads/wp-content/uploads/sparkle-box/2018/11/28034521/OUMBAGradOutcomes_Web-FINAL-1.jpg" alt="Ohio 2018 MBA Outcome Survey statistics" style="max-width:100%;" /></a></p><p style="clear:both;margin-bottom:20px;"><a href="https://onlinemasters.ohio.edu" target="_blank">Ohio University </a></p>
Add This Infographic to Your Site
<p style="clear:both;margin-bottom:20px;"><a href="https://onlinemasters.ohio.edu/blog/the-numbers-behind-ohios-mba-graduates/"><img src="https://s3.amazonaws.com/utep-uploads/wp-content/uploads/sparkle-box/2018/11/28034424/OUMBAGradOutcomes_Web-FINAL-2.jpg" alt="2018 MBA Grad Outcome Testimonials" style="max-width:100%;" /></a></p><p style="clear:both;margin-bottom:20px;"><a href="https://onlinemasters.ohio.edu" target="_blank">Ohio University </a></p>
Top reasons why students pursued the online MBA degree
- 60% — to gain a competitive edge in the job market
- 48% — to gain an increase in salary
- 39% — to enhance their value in their current role
- 36% — for the personal satisfaction of earning a degree
- 24% — to move into a management or supervisory position
The future looks bright for OHIO’s online MBA graduates
Deliverables are paramount when choosing a graduate degree. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of management occupations is projected to grow by 9% from 2016 to 2026. No matter what the industry, an MBA will give you the foundation for sustained success.
- 41% said the MBA helped them increase their salary
- 43% said the degree helped enhance their value in their current role
- 68% of graduates gained the personal satisfaction of earning a degree
Our graduates work in the following industries
- Health care
- Industrial manufacturing
- Energy and utilities
Why choose OHIO’s online MBA program? Hear what our MBA grads are saying
- 98% of our online MBA graduates would recommend this program to others
- 51% of our online MBA graduates rated their overall experience in the program as excellent.
- “I would not be in my current position if it weren’t for the MBA I earned at OU. I am utilizing every aspect in the degree program, from strategic planning to people management to finance. The knowledge I gained is invaluable.”— Keith Learn
- “Completing the MBA program at Ohio University was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made! The classes are organized and relevant to the current business climate. During my two years in the program I received a job promotion — I never could have received this promotion if it wasn’t for the skills I learned in this program.” — Aaron Edwards
Ohio University’s Master of Business Administration Degree
Nationally recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a “Best Online MBA” program, Ohio University’s online MBA degree program includes a concentration in Strategic Selling and Sales Leadership. Courses focus on building customer relationships, quantitative skills necessary for sales professionals, and sales leadership.
Other program concentrations include accounting, business analytics, executive management, finance, health care, operations & supply chain management, strategic selling & sales leadership, business venturing & entrepreneurship.