With the constant evolution of health care policy, it can be challenging to stay current with the latest intricacies. Below you will find a convenient list of resources to help keep you up to date. On these sites you will find information on everything from patient privacy to the Affordable Health Care Act to health reform news.
- Healthcare Leadership Council – The Health Reform Center of the Healthcare Leadership Council helps health care leaders keep up to date on health coverage, reform, reimbursement, and reimbursement news.
- The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation – The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation is dedicated to providing balanced information of value to health administrators concerning many current health issues including in-depth analyses of legislation.
- The Commonwealth Fund – The Commonwealth Fund is dedicated to the improvement of the health care system. Its topics site on health reform can provide leaders with analyses of health policy.
- HealthCare.gov – This site is designed for the lay American and includes the Affordable Care Act along with key feature notations and dates for implementation.
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services – The CMS website has information for both consumers and health care personnel regarding the current status and reform of Medicare and Medicaid.
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation – The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation is dedicated to improving the quality of health care for all Americans. Its website contains analyses of problems and reform efforts valuable to health administrators.
- Health Information Privacy – This website includes and interprets various legislation regarding patient privacy essential to health administrators.
An advanced degree program for health care professionals aspiring to enhance leadership skills, the online Master of Health Administration from Ohio University is designed to foster your confidence and insight to make a positive and lasting impact on the organization in which you work.