What types of corporate social responsibility make a difference? Explore how an MBA prepares busines Read More
Choose your path. Fulfill your promise.
You have passion. Now make a plan.
Gain the education needed to change your title — and your future. Ohio University offers many online degree programs for multiple career paths. Choose from master’s degrees in areas of business, engineering, health care, and more. Our flexible platform lets you build your future around your schedule, and our professors are available to assist you when you need them. Earn a top-quality education from one of the oldest universities in the United States. Explore what makes an OHIO online degree the right option for you.
No matter the industry, Ohio University has an online program for you.
Why Choose an Online Degree from Ohio University?
- Flexibility – Our degrees are built for working professionals. You will have the ability to do your coursework at home or at a location convenient for you.
- Connected to a Real Campus – Ohio University is the ninth oldest public university.
- Networking Opportunities – Connect with faculty and fellow classmates during online discussion boards and on-campus residencies (select programs).
- Quality Coursework – Courses taught by faculty who also teach on campus and in professional programs.
- Convenience – There are no set times for classes. Log in and review your material when it’s convenient for you.
- Focused – One class at a time in seven-week increments so you only have to focus on one set of assignments each week and still complete two classes each semester.
- You are not alone – You will have access to your Student Support Specialist, faculty, and fellow students to help guide you throughout the program.
OHIO News and Updates
Information for business leaders and managers on how to lead an effective virtual team meeting. Read More
Between 2000 and 2014, the U.S. maternal mortality rate increased by more than 25%. Though some stat Read More